Did you know? All resources located in the MLP office can be reserved in advance
Phone 485-3318 or email email@example.com.
State either a title or specific skills needed.
We will place them in the Tutor Pickup box for you as soon as possible
“Hot Link” - Click HERE for help on the First Meeting
- Videos created by Literacy Dupage which illustrates practical techniques for basic literacy instruction.
- Tutors can view a video of a first meeting between a tutor and student.
- Other videos feature ideas and suggestions for vocabulary, reading and writing, map reading, job applications
More "Hot Links" – just click on the highlighted words below for advice on: VERBS, CONVERSATION, and PRONUNCIATION
- Verb Tenses Guidelines – simple and effective talk about form, function, and basic grammar tenses
- Conversation Advice - Many topics which can be printed on card stock and cut up. You could compile these cards, randomly drawing a card at the start of each tutoring session.
A great way to enhance cultural awareness (for both student and tutor) and encourage conversation.
- Pronunciation Tips - grammar and pronunciation exercises, speaking practice, vocabulary study and quizzes, and activities to make the learning process more fun
To communicate with tutor trainers, please email: